Call for entries now open...
Fastest Growing Awards
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending December 11, 2020:
- Jennifer van der Valk Appointed Chief Communications Officer At Metrolinx
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Bye Bye Avenue PR And Nine Point, Hello Nine Point Agency
- Moroccanoil Hires Faulhaber Communications As Agency Of Record
- Latest Communications & Public Relations Jobs From PR In Canada, December 9, 2020
- NATIONAL Public Relations Was Hired By We Charity As Scandal Details Continue To Unfold
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In November 2020 [Report]
- PetSmart Canada Has A Special Message For Fur-iends This Holiday Season
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- Campbell Canada And Ilya Mikheyev Cooks Up “Tastes Like Home”
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads, RFPs From PR In Canada, December 9, 2020
- Stacey Masson Appointed Vice-President, Marketing And Communications At Cossette
- Kevin Hart Partners With Brüush For Special Holiday Partnership
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- What Is Media Relations?
- Purolator And Michaels Helping Canadians Stay Connected Through Creativity This Holiday Season
- Exclusive: Aliya Mohamed Appointed To Director Of Public Affairs At TransLink
- Shabnum Durrani Appointed Head Of Corporate Communications At Toronto Transit Commission
- Breaking: Philippe Batani Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Public Affairs At CDPQ
- 5 Benefits Of Client Testimonials
- Owner Of Citizen Relations Sells Holding Company, Rebrands To Blue Impact