Call for entries now open...
Fastest Growing Awards
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending December 4, 2020:
- Moroccanoil Hires Faulhaber Communications As Agency Of Record
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Stacey Masson Appointed Vice-President, Marketing And Communications At Cossette
- 5 Benefits Of Client Testimonials
- Latest Communications & Public Relations Jobs From PR In Canada, November 30, 2020
- What Is Media Relations?
- Executive Departures At Cision, Company Also Announces Layoffs
- Stella Artois Delivers ‘A Taste of Home’ This Holiday Season
- Andrew Scheer Fires Director Of Communications Brock Harrison After Run For Prime Minister Loss
- Kevin Hart Partners With Brüush For Special Holiday Partnership
- Latest Communications & Public Relations Jobs From PR In Canada, December 2, 2020
- #TakeoutDay Expands Initiative To Add Further Support For Local Restaurants
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending November 27, 2020
- NATIONAL Public Relations Was Hired By We Charity As Scandal Details Continue To Unfold
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- On The Move: Genesis Motors Canada, IGM Financial, CIBC Mellon
- On The Move: Air Canada, Salesforce, Harris Healthcare
- Purolator And Michaels Helping Canadians Stay Connected Through Creativity This Holiday Season
- Shabnum Durrani Appointed Head Of Corporate Communications At Toronto Transit Commission
- The Maple Leaf Foods Crisis: One Month Later