Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending November 27, 2020:
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- On The Move: Genesis Motors Canada, IGM Financial, CIBC Mellon
- Purolator And Michaels Helping Canadians Stay Connected Through Creativity This Holiday Season
- What Is Media Relations?
- Andrew Scheer Fires Director Of Communications Brock Harrison After Run For Prime Minister Loss
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- Kevin Hart Partners With Brüush For Special Holiday Partnership
- Sonnet Insurance Makes A Winning Hat Trick For Women’s Professional Hockey
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending November 20, 2020
- COVID-19 Impacts Advertising And Marketing Spend In A Significant Manner
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads, RFPs From PR In Canada, November 25, 2020
- Latest Communications & Public Relations Jobs From PR In Canada, November 25, 2020
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- 5 Benefits Of Client Testimonials
- Hudson’s Bay Gets You Ready For National Red Mitten Day
- Shabnum Durrani Appointed Head Of Corporate Communications At Toronto Transit Commission
- NYX Capital Selects Public Relations AOR
- I Am Deirdre Campbell And This Is My Origin Story