Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending November 20, 2020:
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Connor Whitworth Appointed Vice President, Strategic Communications And Corporate Affairs At 48North
- On The Move: Emterra Group, OLG, Ryerson University
- Dating App Hinge Turns To Pomp & Circumstance As Agency Of Record
- Tessa Virtue Is #FullOfLife In New Kashi* Campaign
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending November 13, 2020
- Public Relations Talent Reports – October 2020
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- NYX Capital Selects Public Relations AOR
- Kathy Dicks-Peyton Promoted To Director Of Communications At Government of Newfoundland And Labrador
- 5 Benefits Of Client Testimonials
- What Is Media Relations?
- Hudson’s Bay Gets You Ready For National Red Mitten Day
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads, RFPs From PR In Canada, November 18, 2020
- SickKids VS Limits Celebrates Major Milestone With Bravery Beads Campaign
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- Exclusive: Courtney Glen Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff For City Of Toronto
- Exclusive: Aliya Mohamed Appointed To Director Of Public Affairs At TransLink
- Breaking: Bethany Osborne Appointed Director, Government Affairs and Policy At Canadian Beverage Association
- Tim Hortons Ends Relationship With North Strategic, Secures New Agency Of Record