Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending October 23, 2020:
- Terrie Tweddle Announces Exit From Rogers And Senior Vice President Of Communications Role
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Brookline Public Relations Continues Its Growth, Signs Three New Clients
- What Is Media Relations?
- 4 Reasons Why The Embargo Is A Dead Practice
- Speducci Retains Strategic Objectives to Launch Online Italian Grocery Delivery Service
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- rock-it promotions Helps Tiger Of Sweden Turn Five With Exclusive Party In Toronto
- Breaking: Terrie Tweddle Appointed Global Head Of Marketing & Communications At Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan
- 2020, Best Times To Post On Social Media [Infographic]
- 10 Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Public Relations Firm
- Public Relations Talent Reports – September 2020
- Breaking: Deirdre Campbell Appointed President At Beattie Tartan
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending October 16, 2020
- COVID-19 Impacts Advertising And Marketing Spend In A Significant Manner
- What Is The Cost Of Bad Reviews To Your Brand?
- Breaking: Justine Teplycky Appointed Director Of Communications At Ontario Ministry Of Long-Term Care
- Women In Communications, Marketing And Technology Awards Winner’s Circle With Ruth Goudie
- 2020 Half Year Check In With Faulhaber Communications