Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending September 25, 2020:
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- 2020 Half Year Check In With 1Milk2Sugars
- I Am Erin Manning, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Career Opportunities, Latest Job Listings From PR In Canada, September 23, 2020
- What Is Media Relations?
- Visa Skyline Drive-In Arrives At TIFF, Delivering A New Kind Of Film Experience
- #KrugerBigAssist Scores With Canadian Hockey
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- On The Move: Desjardins, Volaris Group, SOTI
- Laura Arlabosse-Stewart Appointed Director Of Communications At Habitat for Humanity Canada
- 2020 Half Year Check In With Faulhaber Communications
- On The Move: Children First Canada, London Health Sciences Foundation, FreshBooks
- Career Opportunities, Latest Job Listings From PR In Canada, September 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Impacts Advertising And Marketing Spend In A Significant Manner
- Rogers Appoints Jennifer Kett Director, Media Relations And Issues
- Shabnum Durrani Appointed Head Of Corporate Communications At Toronto Transit Commission
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending September 19, 2020
- Harvey’s Empowers Kids To Change The Future With Grow a Plant Initiative
- ROYALE Serves An Ace With Bianca Andreescu In New Partnership
- Exclusive: John Crean Appointed Senior Managing Director At Teneo Canada
- Exclusive: Melissa Prince Appointed Director At Golin