Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
- Education Company Seeks To Hire Digital Marketing Agency [RFP]
- CPG Companies Seeks Public Relations Agency [RFP]
- School District Seeks Marketing Agency [RFP]
- Government Organizations Seeks Marketing Agency [RFP]
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 14, 2020:
- Kate Makinson Exits rock-it promotions
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- What Is Media Relations?
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads, RFPs & Jobs From PR In Canada, August 21, 2020
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending August 14, 2020
- Plus Guardian Canada Hires Public Relations Agency Of Record
- Andrea Anders Exits Pomp & Circumstance
- On The Move: TELUS, Purolator
- Do You Have A Public Relations Case Study?
- 5 Benefits Of Client Testimonials
- Cher Lee Promoted To Vice President At Citizen Relations
- rock-it promotions Secures Five New Clients
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO
- NATIONAL Public Relations Was Hired By We Charity As Scandal Details Continue To Unfold
- Doritos Ketchup+ Streaming For The Bold Now Rolls Out In Canada
- rock-it promotions Wins Dr. Martens As Public Relations AOR
- Kristine D’Arbelles Appointed Director Of Public Affairs At The Canadian Automobile Association