Call for entries now open...
Fastest Growing Awards
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 14, 2020:
- Kate Makinson Exits rock-it promotions
- Andrea Anders Exits Pomp & Circumstance
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- What Is Media Relations?
- rock-it promotions Secures Five New Clients
- NATIONAL Public Relations Was Hired By We Charity As Scandal Details Continue To Unfold
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- 5 Benefits Of Client Testimonials
- We Charity Scandal Forced Corporations To Walk Away To Protect Their Brand
- Breaking: Andrea Anders Exits Faulhaber Communications
- On The Move: Gluskin Sheff + Associates, University of Toronto, Shopify
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending August 7, 2020
- Emily Getz Appointed Director Of Communications at aphria inc.
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads, RFPs & Jobs From PR In Canada, August 12, 2020
- Public Relations Talent Reports – July 2020
- Cher Lee Promoted To Vice President At Citizen Relations
- The Brick Turns To Brookline Public Relations As Its Public Relations AOR
- One On One With Shauna MacDonald, Celebrating 15 Years Of Brookline Public Relations
- Doritos Ketchup+ Streaming For The Bold Now Rolls Out In Canada