Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 7, 2020:
- Andrea Anders Exits Pomp & Circumstance
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- What Is Media Relations?
- The Brick Turns To Brookline Public Relations As Its Public Relations AOR
- Audrey Ann Laurin Promoted To Associate Director, Valérie Chamula To Senior Account Manager At Citizen Relations
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- Agencies & Brands That Won Last Week – August 3, 2020
- Here Are The Most Popular Stories For July 2020 That You Read On PR In Canada
- A&W Canada Gets Cooking To Fight Against Multiple Sclerosis Across Canada
- Pomp & Circumstance Hits Major Growth With 5 Account Wins
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending July 31, 2020
- eBay Canada Celebrates 25th Anniversary, Rolls Out #eBayEdits
- Nestlé Canada Becomes Multiyear Canadian Partner With National Hockey League
- Breaking: Andrea Anders Exits Faulhaber Communications
- Canada Its Time To Reconnect, SCENE Launches ‘Better Together’ Campaign
- New Report, COVID-19 Mindset: The Collision Of Issues