Call for entries now open...
Fastest Growing Awards
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending May 8, 2020:
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In April 2020 [Report]
- Council Seeks Social Media Services [RFP]
- Kia Canada Rolls Out #PowerToGive To Support Food Banks Canada With Cash And Cars
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads, RFPs & Jobs From PR In Canada, May 8, 2020
- On The Move: ConocoPhillips, City of Calgary, Multiview Corporation
- On The Move: TC Energy, Allstate Canada, Toronto Foundation
- Tourism Organizations Seeks Marketing Services [RFP]
- Emily Getz Appointed Director Of Communications at aphria inc.
- Kruger Products Continues #RollingItForward, Donates 1,200 Care Packages To Healthcare Workers In Ottawa-Gatineau
- Tell Me More
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending May 1, 2020
- Children Believe Prepares For #GivingTuesday, Supporting Vulnerable Communities Globally
- Here Are The Most Popular Stories For April 2020 That You Read On PR In Canada
- Breaking: Laura Hewitt Appointed Assistant Vice President Of Government And Regulatory Affairs At Sunlife Financial
- COVID-19 Impacts Advertising And Marketing Spend In A Significant Manner