PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Our Upcoming Events:
- Deal Flow 2020 [The Connected One Tech Series] – February 18th
- How To Build An Iconic Brand [The Connected One MarCom Series] – February 25th
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards – Call for nominations now open
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending January 20, 2019:
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- Shelagh Paul Promoted To Vice President, Global Communications At Omers
- Essie Selects Public Relations Agency Of Record
- Andrew Scheer Fires Director Of Communications Brock Harrison After Run For Prime Minister Loss
- Agnostic Rings In The New Year With Two AOR Wins
- TARO PR Promotes Two In Toronto
- Staples Canada Partners With EcoKids And Earth Day Canada On Superpower Your School Contest
- On The Move: Metro, Sobeys,Suncor
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In December 2019 [Report]
- More Media Layoffs, Bell Media, CBC, Torstar All Affected
- Carolyne Lord Appointed Vice President Of Communications And Public Relations At IRCM
- CAMH Promotes Lori Spadorcia To Senior Vice President Public Affairs And Partnerships, Chief Strategy Officer
- Do You Know A Successful Woman Working In Communications, Marketing Or Technology?
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Natalie Poole-Moffatt Appointed To Chief Executive Officer At TTC
- Alzheimer Society Rolls Out New Awareness Campaign