Just before we close the book on November 2019, let’s take a quick recap on the most popular stories that you read on PR In Canada. Check it out now in your Member Dashboard.
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Tammy Scott Appointed Vice President Corporate Communications At EDC
- I’m Katia Robillard, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- One On One With Shauna MacDonald, Celebrating 15 Years Of Brookline Public Relations
- rock-it promotions Promotes Kate Makinson To President, Management Team Shifts To New Roles
- More Media Layoffs, Bell Media, CBC, Torstar All Affected
- I’m David Tremblay, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Hudson’s Bay Gets You Ready For National Red Mitten Day
- Fashion Santa Delivers Holiday Cheer With Limited Edition Walter Craft Caesar Mix
- Retailers Tokyo Smoke And Holt Renfrew Join Forces On Cannabis Education Pop Up
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- I’m Sean Beckingham, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Dan O’Brien Tapped To Lead Government Relations, Sarah Hall Turnbull Promoted To Account Director Practise
- Strategic Objectives Secures 6 New Clients
- Keurig Boutique Opens Up Its Pop Up Retail Destination
- On The Move: Cox Automotive, Town of Newmarket, Starbucks
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Golin is an integrated agency with PR, Digital and Content at our core. Our ambition is to create change through brave, relevant ... Learn more about Golin, visit their profile in The Connected One's Marketplace.
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!