Just before we close the book on November 2019, let’s take a quick recap on the most popular stories that you read on PR In Canada. Check it out now in your Member Dashboard.
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Tammy Scott Appointed Vice President Corporate Communications At EDC
- I’m Katia Robillard, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- One On One With Shauna MacDonald, Celebrating 15 Years Of Brookline Public Relations
- rock-it promotions Promotes Kate Makinson To President, Management Team Shifts To New Roles
- More Media Layoffs, Bell Media, CBC, Torstar All Affected
- I’m David Tremblay, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Hudson’s Bay Gets You Ready For National Red Mitten Day
- Fashion Santa Delivers Holiday Cheer With Limited Edition Walter Craft Caesar Mix
- Retailers Tokyo Smoke And Holt Renfrew Join Forces On Cannabis Education Pop Up
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- I’m Sean Beckingham, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Dan O’Brien Tapped To Lead Government Relations, Sarah Hall Turnbull Promoted To Account Director Practise
- Strategic Objectives Secures 6 New Clients
- Keurig Boutique Opens Up Its Pop Up Retail Destination
- On The Move: Cox Automotive, Town of Newmarket, Starbucks
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Recommended Vendor: Brookline Public Relations, Inc. is a strategic public relations and marketing communications firm dedicated to helping.... Learn more about Brookline Public Relations
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!