Call for entries now open...
Fastest Growing Awards
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending November 29, 2019.
- I’m Katia Robillard, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- I’m David Tremblay, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Strategic Objectives Secures 6 New Clients
- Latest Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations Roles. Looking For A New Career? [Nov 25]
- Keurig Boutique Opens Up Its Pop Up Retail Destination
- More Media Layoffs, Bell Media, CBC, Torstar All Affected
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- Canada, Are You ‘Ready for Edibles,’ Aurora Cannabis Rolls Out National Safety Campaign
- Tammy Scott Appointed Vice President Corporate Communications At EDC
- Hudson’s Bay Unveils Its Iconic Interactive Holiday Windows
- Andrew Scheer Fires Director Of Communications Brock Harrison After Run For Prime Minister Loss
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending November 22, 2019
- One On One With Shauna MacDonald, Celebrating 15 Years Of Brookline Public Relations
- Meridian Has A Holiday Gift With Its New Price Drop Promotion
- Exclusive: Lara Wheeler Appointed Director Of Capital Markets Communications At CIBC