Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending November 1, 2019.
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Subway Canada Wants To Ensure You “Never Miss Lunch”
- Breaking: Manulife Promotes Shabeen Hanifa To Director Of Global Communications
- TREC Brands Hires Public Relations Agency Of Record
- On The Move: Banff & Lake Louise Tourism, Elim Mining Incorporated, Tim Hortons
- Faulhaber Communications Expands Client Roster With Two Global Brands Wins
- How rock-it promotions Became One Of Canada’s Top Growing Companies
- “You First, Banking Second” Says Canadian Credit Union Association In New Campaign
- On The Move: CIBC, Wolseley Canada, Nestlé
- Public Relations Talent Reports – September 2019