Just before we close the book on October 2019, let’s take a quick recap on the most popular stories that you read on PR In Canada. Check it out now in your Member Dashboard.
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- How rock-it promotions Became One Of Canada’s Top Growing Companies
- Breaking: Manulife Promotes Shabeen Hanifa To Director Of Global Communications
- Breaking: Rosie McGregor Joins Agnostic As Director Of Consumer
- Subway Canada Wants To Ensure You “Never Miss Lunch”
- Irisa Brings Innovative Virtual Reality Experience To Educate About Cannabis
- On The Move: CIBC, Wolseley Canada, Nestlé
- GM Appoints George Saratlic To National Marketing Communications Manager For Chevrolet
- Air Canada Announces Major Communications Shift, Eliminates The Use Of Ladies And Gentlemen”
- Shawn Salewski Appointed Assistant Vice President, Communications And Outreach At BDC
- On The Move: Fertilizer Canada, Johnson & Johnson, CBC
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In September 2019 [Report]
- Drew Fagan Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- TREC Brands Hires Public Relations Agency Of Record
- Rudsak Selects A New Public Relations Agency Of Record
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
1Milk2Sugars is a full service PR & Online Marketing Agency, representing luxury and high end brands in beauty, fashion, food, wine and spirits, restaurants, entertainment, ...
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!