Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
No business can survive without bringing in new business from time to time. Based on our data and profiles in The Connected One Marketplace, here are the Canadian public relations agencies that won new business over the course of September 2019.
- CATRICE Cosmetics Gets A Make Over With New Public Relations AOR
- Flexday Appoints Public Relations Agency As New AOR
- Yves Rocher Selects 1Milk2Sugars As North American Agency Of Record For Social Media and Influencer Relations
- Hisense Canada Selects Enterprise as Agency of Record
- Yves Veggie Cuisine Gets Cooking With Public Relations Agency As AOR
- Purdys Taps Public Relations Agency For Brand Expansion
- Orangetheory Selects New New Public Relations AOR
- ASUS Turns To Agnostic As Public Relations AOR In Canada
- IT Cosmetics Gets A Makeover With New New Public Relations AOR In Canada
- HD Expo Selects AOR For PR And Social Media
- NATA PR Tapped To Help Bring INNISFREE To Canada
- Retailer Merrell Names Canadian Public Relations AOR
- Bath and Body Works Selects New Public Relations AOR In Canada
Don’t forget to check our past New Business Reports.Did your agency win new business? Tell us!