Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
Just before we close the book on September 2019, let’s take a quick recap on the most popular stories that you read on PR In Canada. Check it out now in your Member Dashboard.
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Rick Murray Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO
- On The Move: AstraZeneca, CBC, CPA Ontario
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- CATRICE Cosmetics Gets A Make Over With New Public Relations AOR
- Wendy Bairos Exits Eighty-Eight
- On The Move: Anheuser-Busch, D2L, Toronto 2020
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads & Jobs From PR In Canada, September 27 2019
- NATIONAL Public Relations Continues To Lose Talent
- Orangetheory Selects New New Public Relations AOR
- Martin Daraiche Becomes President of NATIONAL Public Relations
- What Happened Last Week, What It Means – September 23, 2019
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Recommended Vendor: Brookline Public Relations, Inc. is a strategic public relations and marketing communications firm dedicated to helping.... Learn more about Brookline Public Relations
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!