Just before we close the book on September 2019, let’s take a quick recap on the most popular stories that you read on PR In Canada. Check it out now in your Member Dashboard.
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Rick Murray Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO
- On The Move: AstraZeneca, CBC, CPA Ontario
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- CATRICE Cosmetics Gets A Make Over With New Public Relations AOR
- Wendy Bairos Exits Eighty-Eight
- On The Move: Anheuser-Busch, D2L, Toronto 2020
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads & Jobs From PR In Canada, September 27 2019
- NATIONAL Public Relations Continues To Lose Talent
- Orangetheory Selects New New Public Relations AOR
- Martin Daraiche Becomes President of NATIONAL Public Relations
- What Happened Last Week, What It Means – September 23, 2019
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Recommended Vendor: NATA PR The public relations agency specializes in luxury, lifestyle, tourism, beauty, fashion, and food. Established in Montreal and Toronto,... Learn more about NATA PR visit their profile in The Connected One's Marketplace. Learn more about NATA PR
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!