Call for entries now open...
Fastest Growing Awards
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending September 27, 2019.
- Rick Murray Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- On The Move: AstraZeneca, CBC, CPA Ontario
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- What Happened Last Week, What It Means – September 23, 2019
- Lauren Mostowyk Appointed Director Of Corporate Communications At Interac
- Wendy Bairos Exits Eighty-Eight
- 3 Considerations To Measurements For Public Relations ROI
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- How To Access Member Only Content On PR In Canada
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)
- Yves Rocher Selects 1Milk2Sugars As North American Agency Of Record For Social Media and Influencer AOR
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending September 20, 2019
- Orangetheory Selects New New Public Relations AOR
- Martin Daraiche Becomes President of NATIONAL Public Relations
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- Looking For An Agency?