Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending September 13, 2019.
- Martin Daraiche Becomes President of NATIONAL Public Relations
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Bath and Body Works Selects New Public Relations AOR In Canada
- IT Cosmetics Gets A Makeover With New New Public Relations AOR In Canada
- Orangetheory Selects New New Public Relations AOR
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads & Jobs From PR In Canada, September 9, 2019
- NATIONAL Public Relations Appoints Julie-Anne Vien Managing Partner of Quebec City Office
- Here Are The Most Popular Stories For August 2019 That You Read On PR In Canada
- On The Move: Shangri-La Hotels, SWIFT, FoodShare Toronto
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- Breaking: Sara Goldvine Appointed Vice President Communications At BC Housing
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In August 2019 [Report]