Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending September 6, 2019.
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Bath and Body Works Selects New Public Relations AOR In Canada
- Exclusive: Citizen Relations Hires Three In Western Canada
- Is Influencer Fraud Hurting Your Brand? Study Predicts Will Reach $1.3B By 2020
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending September 2, 2019
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- Retailer Merrell Names Canadian Public Relations AOR
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO