Just before we close the book on August 2019, let’s take a quick recap on the most popular stories that you read on PR In Canada. Check it out now in your Member Dashboard.
- Exclusive: Citizen Relations Hires Three In Western Canada
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- On The Move: Indigo, Tilray, RBC
- PR Crisis Test – Speedo, Ralph Lauren, Gentle Hair Removal, Airweave Mattress Company And Ryan Lochte
- Citizen Relations Tapped As AOR For Parq Vancouver, Pursuit Collection, Renews With Tourism Australia
- Best Buy Canada Selects New Public Relations AOR
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In July 2019 [Report]
- Owner Of Citizen Relations Sells Holding Company, Rebrands To Blue Impact
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- Branding & Buzzing Launches A Multi-Brand Collaboration With Jarritos Canada
- Breaking: Andrea Anders Exits Faulhaber Communications
- Brookline Public Relations And Paul Brandt Raise Awareness For #NotInMyCity
- Pomp & Circumstance Hits Major Growth With 5 Account Wins
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Pomp And Circumstance is a new public relations agency with a strong sense of substance and style and an appreciation for ..
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!