Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
Just before we close the book on August 2019, let’s take a quick recap on the most popular stories that you read on PR In Canada. Check it out now in your Member Dashboard.
- Exclusive: Citizen Relations Hires Three In Western Canada
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- On The Move: Indigo, Tilray, RBC
- PR Crisis Test – Speedo, Ralph Lauren, Gentle Hair Removal, Airweave Mattress Company And Ryan Lochte
- Citizen Relations Tapped As AOR For Parq Vancouver, Pursuit Collection, Renews With Tourism Australia
- Best Buy Canada Selects New Public Relations AOR
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In July 2019 [Report]
- Owner Of Citizen Relations Sells Holding Company, Rebrands To Blue Impact
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- Branding & Buzzing Launches A Multi-Brand Collaboration With Jarritos Canada
- Breaking: Andrea Anders Exits Faulhaber Communications
- Brookline Public Relations And Paul Brandt Raise Awareness For #NotInMyCity
- Pomp & Circumstance Hits Major Growth With 5 Account Wins
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Recommended Vendor: GCI Group is a Canadian leader in the public relations industry with deep expertise in consumer, healthcare, technology, public engagement, corporate communications, research,... Learn more about GCI Group visit their profile in The Connected One's Marketplace.
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!