Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending September 2, 2019.
- Exclusive: Citizen Relations Hires Three In Western Canada
- Best Buy Canada Selects New Public Relations AOR
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- On The Move: Indigo, Tilray, RBC
- Citizen Relations Tapped As AOR For Parq Vancouver, Pursuit Collection, Renews With Tourism Australia
- Is Influencer Fraud Hurting Your Brand? Study Predicts Will Reach $1.3B By 2020
- PR Crisis Test – Speedo, Ralph Lauren, Gentle Hair Removal, Airweave Mattress Company And Ryan Lochte
- Owner Of Citizen Relations Sells Holding Company, Rebrands To Blue Impact
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- Media and Public Relations Agency Services – North America [RFP]
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads From PR In Canada, August 27, 2019