Call for entries now open...
Fastest Growing Awards
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 23, 2019.
- On The Move: Indigo, Tilray, RBC
- PR Crisis Test – Speedo, Ralph Lauren, Gentle Hair Removal, Airweave Mattress Company And Ryan Lochte
- Citizen Relations Tapped As AOR For Parq Vancouver, Pursuit Collection, Renews With Tourism Australia
- Exclusive: Citizen Relations Hires Three In Western Canada
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Media Spokesperson Training [RFP]
- Brookline Public Relations And Paul Brandt Raise Awareness For #NotInMyCity
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending August 16, 2019
- rock-it promotions Tapped As PR Agency To Help Lumen’s Canadian Launch
- Expanding Their Production Capabilities, Faulhaber Communications Launches FSTOP Studios
- Fashion Brand Olsen Selects New Public Relations AOR