Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 9, 2019.
- Pomp & Circumstance Hits Major Growth With 5 Account Wins
- PR Crisis Test – Speedo, Ralph Lauren, Gentle Hair Removal, Airweave Mattress Company And Ryan Lochte
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Andrea Anders Appointment Senior Vice President At Pomp & Circumstance
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- More Senior Executives Exit NATIONAL Public Relations
- On The Move: Air Canada, Salesforce, Harris Healthcare
- Breaking: Andrea Anders Exits Faulhaber Communications
- Here Are The Most Popular Stories For July 2019 That You Read On PR In Canada
- Who Are The New Agencies Launched In 2019?
- Looking For An Agency, Post Your RFP