Just before we close the book on July 2019, let’s take a quick recap on the most popular stories that you read on PR In Canada. Check it out now in your Member Dashboard.
- More Senior Executives Exit NATIONAL Public Relations
- Here Are PR In Canada’s 2019 Women In Communications And Marketing Award Winners
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- A Look Back At The First Year For 1Milk2Sugars’ Expansion Into The United States
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)
- Most Viewed Agency Profiles During June 2019 (The Connected One)
- Who Are The New Agencies Launched In 2019?
- Citizen Relations Strengthens Talent Bench With Several Creative And Strategy Hires
- PizzaForno Selects PR Agency Of Record In Canada
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Recommended Vendor: NATA PR The public relations agency specializes in luxury, lifestyle, tourism, beauty, fashion, and food. Established in Montreal and Toronto,... Learn more about NATA PR visit their profile in The Connected One's Marketplace. Learn more about NATA PR
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!