Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 2, 2019.
- Pomp & Circumstance Hits Major Growth With 5 Account Wins
- Andrea Anders Appointment Senior Vice President At Pomp & Circumstance
- Breaking: Andrea Anders Exits Faulhaber Communications
- Who Are The New Agencies Launched In 2019?
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Public Relations And Canada’s Nascent Cannabis Industry
- Most Read Stories On PR In Canada Between January And June 2019
- I’m Andrea Anders, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- I’m Lisa Kwong, and this is how I get it DONE
- On The Move: Air Canada, Salesforce, Harris Healthcare
- Here Are PR In Canada’s 2019 Women In Communications And Marketing Award Winners
- On The Move: Scarborough Health Network, L’Oréal
- UNINTERRUPTED Canada Turns To rock-it promotions For Canadian Expansion
- A Look Back At The First Year For 1Milk2Sugars’ Expansion Into The United States
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)