Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending July 26, 2019.
- Here Are PR In Canada’s 2019 Women In Communications And Marketing Award Winners
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- 10th Annual Joe Carter Classic And VIP After-Party Hits Another Home Run [Pictures]
- Hall+Co. Expands With Two Senior Hires
- Distilled Spirits Council Selects Branding & Buzzing As New AOR
- On The Move: Scarborough Health Network, L’Oréal
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending July 19, 2019
- Backlash Of Brands – Circle K’s Sexist Blunder, Macy’s Gets A Dish Of Backlash
- A Look Back At The First Year For 1Milk2Sugars’ Expansion Into The United States
- More Senior Executives Exit NATIONAL Public Relations