Are you one of the fastest growing agencies? - NextGen Awards Call for nominations open
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending June 28, 2019.
- More Growth For Golin, Public Relations Agency Adds Four In Canada
- Citizen Relations Strengthens Talent Bench With Several Creative And Strategy Hires
- Citizen Relations Gets In The Driver’s Seat As AOR For Yokohama Tires And Lyft Canada
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Vice Media Shuts Down Quebec Office, Impacts 20 Employees
- PR In Canada’s 2019 Top 40 Under 40 Coming Soon
- Bye Bye Ireland+Hall Communications, Hello Hall+Co.
- Breaking: Carrie Makrigiannis Exits Proof
- Breaking: Jason Patuano Appointed Director Of Communications At Sobeys
- On The Move: City of Markham, GCI Canada, SLANG Worldwide
- Oh Canada, Mandarin Has A Special Offer For You To Celebrate Canada Day, And Its 40th Anniversary
- Rubik’s Brand Selects A Public Relations AOR
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending June 21, 2019
- Citizen Relations Appoints Jenn Duggan As Senior Vice President
- You Need To Meet Scottie! Iconic Brand Introduces Furry New Mascot