Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending June 14, 2019.
- 1Milk2Sugars Continues Business Stability And Retains Key Clients
- Breaking: Anika Malik Appointed Vice President Communications At Compass Group Canada
- Brookline Public Relations Has Big Wins As Multiple Clients Renew With The Agency
- Public Relations Talent Reports – May 2019
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- Brookline Public Relations Secures Two New Clients
- On The Move: HSBC, Sidewalk Labs, Scavengers Studio
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Marianne Hamilton (Rakuten Kobo)
- Media Relations Awards