Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending June 7, 2019.
- Eataly Toronto Selects A Public Relations Agency As AOR For Canadian Expansion
- Agnostic Expands Talent Roster With New Hires, Appoints Lena Knight As VP
- Agnostic Comes Out Swinging With Expanded Offering, Scores Sarah Crabbe As New President
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Cirque du Soleil Creative Selects PR AOR
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- Backlash Of Brands – Toronto Raptors’ Kawhi Leonard Takes Nike To Court Over Klaw Logo
- Most Viewed Agency Profiles During May 2019 (The Connected One)
- Media Relations Awards
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending May 31, 2019