Are you one of the fastest growing agencies? - NextGen Awards Call for nominations open
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending May 31, 2019.
- Agnostic Expands Talent Roster With New Hires, Appoints Lena Knight As VP
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Agnostic Comes Out Swinging With Expanded Offering, Scores Sarah Crabbe As New President
- The Economist’s Cannabis Summit Names A Public Relations Agency Of Record
- Public Relations Talent Reports – April 2019
- You Need To Meet Scottie! Iconic Brand Introduces Furry New Mascot
- rock-it promotions adds L.L.Bean’s Canada retail expansion to its roster
- Mitsubishi Electric Sales Canada Signs Multi-Year Deal with Club de Hockey Canadien
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- Improve Canada Hires Public Relations AOR