Are you one of the fastest growing agencies? - NextGen Awards Call for nominations open
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending May 24, 2019.
- Breaking: Carrie Makrigiannis Exits Proof
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Jessica Moran (Strainprint)
- Citizen Relations Appoints Jenn Duggan As Senior Vice President
- On The Move: Celestica, General Motors, Apple
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending May 17, 2019
- Brookline Public Relations Extends Relationship With Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, Adds New Hire
- 5 Common Mistakes in Writing Press Releases
- What Makes A Good Headline [Infographic]
- Times Flooring Selects A New Public Relations AOR
- Media Relations Awards
- PR In Canada’s Top Stories For April 2019