Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending May 10, 2019.
- TELUS Selects New Public Relations AOR (Updated)
- Hot Or Not, Who Is Your Favourite Public Relations Agency?
- On The Move: JUUL Labs, LoyaltyOne, CNIB
- On The Move: Toronto Community, Weber Shandwick, Kraft Heinz Canada
- Media Relations Awards Adds New Category, Cannabis
- On The Move: Boston Pizza, Scotiabank, HackerOne
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending May 3, 2019
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In April 2019 [Report]
- Most Viewed Agency Profiles During April 2019 (The Connected One)
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together