Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending April 19, 2019.
- energi PR Hires Somya Anand As Group Account Director
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Media Relations Awards
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In March 2019 [Report]
- Strategic Objective Powers Home Societe Showroom Launch In Toronto
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending April 12, 2019
- End Of An Era As Ireland+Hall Communications Closes The Door
- 5 Ways To Have Better Relationships With Media
- Pomp & Circumstance Named PR AOR For Luminato
- Turkey Farmers of Canada Selects New Public Relations AOR