Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending April 12, 2019.
- End Of An Era As Ireland+Hall Communications Closes The Door
- Beyoncé Comes To Canada In New Game Changing Partnership With adidas
- Media Relations Awards
- 5 Ways To Have Better Relationships With Media
- Doug Gilmour And Guy Carbonneau Face Off In Holiday Inn Express READIEST Breakfast Challenge
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Pomp & Circumstance Named PR AOR For Luminato
- On The Move: Innomar Strategies, RBC, Digital Technology Supercluster
- Longchamp Selects PR Agency Of Record
- Three Canadian Iconic Brands Unite To Form Canada Life
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)