Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending March 29, 2019.
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Marianne Hamilton (Rakuten Kobo)
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Justine Melman (Flybits)
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Shauna MacDonald (Brookline Public Relations)
- I’m Deborah Weinstein, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Will A $100M Investment Be Enough To Hold MDC Partners Together?
- On The Move: IPEX Group of Companies, Cisco, Ontario Ministry of Economic Development
- The Beach Village BIA Selects PR Agency Of Record
- International Women’s Day Brookline Public Relations [Updated]
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Veritas Says Goodbye To com.motion
- Touchwood PR Named Agency Of Record For Netflix Original Films In Canada
- Breaking: Jay Armitage Appointed Director of Communications At Hydro One
- Exclusive: Chris Froggatt Joins Loyalist Public Affairs As Partner