Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending March 22, 2019.
- I’m Deborah Weinstein, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- International Women’s Day Brookline Public Relations [Updated]
- Will A $100M Investment Be Enough To Hold MDC Partners Together?
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Jessica Armstrong (Maple Leaf Foods)
- Year In Review – Brookline Public Relations
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Judy Lewis (Strategic Objectives)
- The Toronto Caribbean Carnival Selects New Public Relations AOR
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Judy Lewis
- I’m c And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Touchwood PR Named Agency Of Record For Netflix Original Films In Canada
- Veritas Says Goodbye To com.motion
- Breaking: Jay Armitage Appointed Director of Communications At Hydro One
- Exclusive: Chris Froggatt Joins Loyalist Public Affairs As Partner