Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending March 15, 2019.
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- I’m Andrea Anders, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Judy Lewis
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Debra Goldblatt-Sadowski
- K-Swiss Canada Selects Public Relations Agency Of Record
- On The Move: AquaHacking, Cirque du Soleil, Plan International Canada
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending March 8, 2019
- RetailMeNot Selects 1Milk2Sugars As PR Agency Of Record
- adidas Enters Multi-year Partnership With Toronto Maple Leafs’ Centre Nazem Kadri