Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending March 8, 2019.
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- I’m Stephanie Engel, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- I’m Nick Cowling, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Judy Lewis
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Expanding Digital Offering Helps Brookline Public Relations Retain Alberta Milk
- rock-it promotions Continues To Expland Client Roster
- On The Move: Mazda Canada, Toronto Region Board of Trade, Plan International Canada
- More Media Layoffs, How It Impacts Public Relations, What PR Can to Do
- RetailMeNot Selects 1Milk2Sugars As PR Agency Of Record
- K-Swiss Canada Selects Public Relations Agency Of Record