It's time to recognize a deserving woman for her incredible work! Enter the 2019 Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology awards today
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending February 15, 2019.
- More Media Layoffs, How It Impacts Public Relations, What PR Can to Do
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- On The Move: Amanda Fruci, Stephanie Jones, Bryna Jones
- Cohn & Wolfe Canada Hires Amanda Philp As Senior Consultant [Update]
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- One On One With Nick Cowling, Innovation And Public Relations
- Layoffs Hit Newsrooms Across Canada
- On The Move: Trevor Hargreaves, Axelle Techer, Morgan Paulhus-Cates
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises Selects New Public Relations Agency Of Record
- Content Calendar
- I’m David Brodie, And This Is How I Get It DONE