In this edition we talk about Amanda Fruci, Stephanie Jones, Bryna Jones and give context to what the talent moves will mean.
Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
Here are a few new moves and promotions within the Communications & Public Relations industry for February 13, 2019.
As result of the growth in the Canadian communications and public relations industry here are the latest people with new roles:
You have reached content that is available to Pro+, Essential, Premium or Platinum members only.
Want to Read the Full Article?
- Access member-only content
- Breaking news alerts
- Save hundreds of dollars on The Connected One awards and events
Login Below | JOIN NOW
- Amanda Fruci has joined Sinking Ship Entertainment as their Head Of Communications
- Stephanie Jones has started a new role as Communications and Digital Media Strategist at Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario Division
- World Vision has promoted Bryna Jones to the role of Knowledge Management and Programme Communications Manager