Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending February 1, 2019.
- Layoffs Hit Newsrooms Across Canada
- I’m David Brodie, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- What To Pitch PR In Canada, Here Are A Few Ideas
- Marissa Zanti Appointed VP Of Healthcare At energi PR
- energi PR Takes Flight As New Public Relations AOR For Lufthansa Group
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending January 25, 2019
- On The Move: Trevor Hargreaves, Axelle Techer, Morgan Paulhus-Cates
- 5 Traits Of Talented Public Relations Professionals
- Marriott International Selects 1Milk2Sugars As Agency Of Record
- On The Move: Betsy Cooper, Suzanne Vukosavljevic,Tonya Johnson
- Content Opportunity – Cannabis Industry