Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending January 18, 2019.
- 5 Traits Of Talented Public Relations Professionals
- Marriott International Selects 1Milk2Sugars As Agency Of Record
- On The Move: Betsy Cooper, Suzanne Vukosavljevic,Tonya Johnson
- Content Opportunity – Cannabis Industry
- On The Move: Maureen Miller, Matisse Hamel-Nelis, Sarah Miller
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- NATA PR Feeds Their Appetite For Growth With New Account Win
- David Morley Appointed Head Of Public Affairs And Communications At Canada Infrastructure Bank
- Breaking: Another Senior Executive Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- I’m Lisa Kwong, and this is how I get it DONE
- I’m Crystal Kwon, And This Is How I Get It DONE