It's time to recognize a deserving woman for her incredible work! Enter the 2019 Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology awards today
Now let’s take a look back at the most read stories about agencies, brands and people on PR In Canada during December 2018:
- I’m Crystal Kwon, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- Toronto Gets A New Dose Of Coffee Oysters Champagne
- Brookline Public Relations Continues To See Strong Growth With More Client Wins To AOR Roster
- Who Has Been Hired At: eHealth Ontario, OMERS, TD
- Exclusive: Caroline McTague Appointed Vice President At Teneo
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Brookline Public Relations Sees More Growth With Promotions And New Hires
- Exclusive: John Crean Appointed Senior Managing Director At Teneo Canada
- Brands Increase Pressure On Agencies To Support Diversity, Is Your Agency Compliant?