Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending December 7, 2018.
- I’m Wojtek Dabrowski, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Brookline Public Relations Sees More Growth With Promotions And New Hires
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- Who Has Been Hired At: Canadian Red Cross, Starbucks, Veritas
- La Prep Selects A Public Relations Agency Of Record
- Exclusive: Courtney Glen Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff For City Of Toronto
- Toronto Gets A New Dose Of Coffee Oysters Champagne
- Who Has Been Hired At: ELEVATOR, Kids Help Phone, PwC Canada
- Brookline Public Relations Continues To See Strong Growth With More Client Wins To AOR Roster
- NextGen Awards, Looking For The Top Agencies, Enter Now
- Social Media Success Awards, Add Your Nominations #SocialMediaSuccess