Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending November 30, 2018.
- FleishmanHillard HighRoad Gets Hit With Layoffs [Update]
- Public Relations People On The Move For October 2018
- Who Has Been Hired At: Arthritis Society, Aurora Cannabis, Fresh Prep
- Exclusive: Kathryn Hanley Appointed Sr. Director Of Global Communications At OpenText
- Breaking: Courtney Glen Appointed Senior Vice President At Teneo Holdings
- I’m Kirk Allen, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending November 23, 2018
- Most Popular Canadian Advertising Stories For October 2018
- Spin Master Appoints Tammy Smitham As Vice President, Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- Anika Malik Appointed Director Of Corporate Affairs At Walmart Canada