Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending November 16, 2018.
- I’m Carol Levine, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- Who Has Been Hired At: BC Public Service, Community Food Centres Canada, MSLGROUP
- I’m Shauna MacDonald, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Cohn & Wolfe Canada Hires Amanda Philp As Senior Consultant [Update]
- Faulhaber Communications Continues Its Growth Spree, Adds More Clients To Roster
- rock-it promotions Wins Dr. Martens As Public Relations AOR
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending November 9, 2018
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In October 2018 [Report]
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- LIGHTEMOTION Selects NATA PR As Public Relations Agency Of Record