Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending November 9, 2018.
- Cohn & Wolfe Canada Hires Amanda Philp As Senior Consultant [Update]
- I’m Shauna MacDonald, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- rock-it promotions Wins Dr. Martens As Public Relations AOR
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- St. Regis Toronto Selects New Public Relations Agency
- Faulhaber Communications Continues Its Growth Spree, Adds More Clients To Roster
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In October 2018 [Report]
- Golin Comes Out Swinging, Reclaims Public Relations With Progressive PR Initiative
- One On One With Lindsay Peterson-Chisholm, Reclaiming Public Relations The Progressive Way
- Want To Pitch PR In Canada, Here Are A Few Ideas