Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending October 26, 2018.
- Fabrice de Dongo Appointed Head Of External Communications At Aviva Canada
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- Which Pubic Relations People Were Hired And Promoted During September 2018
- How These Canadian Agencies Grew Their Business In September 2018
- David Gordon Steps Down From Cohn & Wolfe Canada
- Goldy Hyder Exits Top Seat At Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada
- L’Association béton Québec (ABQ) Selects Public Relations Agency Of Record
- 5 Ways Your Can Benefit From Client Testimonials
- Who Has Been Hired At: NATIONAL Public Relations, NAV CANADA, Sheridan College
- Who Are The Best Social Media Influence Agencies? #SocialMediaSuccess