Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending October 5, 2018.
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- Who Has Been Hired At: KPMG Canada, Microsoft Canada, RBC
- Call For Judges & Volunteers For Our Third Annual Women In Communications & Marketing Awards #marcomwomen
- Sean Citrigno Appointed To Director At Citizen Relations
- Wise Words: 3 Communications Lessons The From Elon Musk VS SEC Saga
- Senior Hires Help Strength Citizen Relations Corporate And Public Affairs Practices
- Recap, Which Canadian PR Agencies Won New Business In August 2018
- I’m Lisa Kwong, and this is how I get it DONE
- American Apparel Makes International Return, Taps Pomp And Circumstance As PR AOR
- Who Has Been Hired At: BMO, Global Affairs Canada, OPTIMUS | SBR